Summer 2016 Important Dates
Summer I (Five Weeks)
- June 6 – Summer I classes begin. Students cannot register for a Summer class after the first class date.
- June 9 – Certification/census date for Summer I.
- June 30 – Last day to drop a Summer I (five-week) course with a "W" on your record.
- July 1- Last day for students with an academic standing other than "good" to register for Summer II classes.
- July 4 – Independence Day – College Closed
- July 8 – Summer I classes end.
Summer II (Five Weeks)
- July 12 – Summer II classes begin. Students cannot register for a Summer class after the first class date.
- July 15 – Certification/census date for Summer II.
- Aug. 4 – Last day to drop a Summer II (five-week) course with a "W" on your record.
- Aug. 11 – Summer II classes end.
Summer Session (Ten Weeks)
- May 30 (M) Memorial Day Holiday
- June 6 (M) Classes Begin
- June 18 (SAT) 12th Class Day
- July 4 (M) Independence Day Holiday
- July 5 (T) Classes Resume
- July 26 (T) Last Day to Withdraw
- August 11 (R) Final Exams/Summer Session Ends
- August 15 (M) Last Day for faculty to submit grades electronically through eConnect to the Registrar’s Office