Beginning of the Semester
Lavaca Hall Room 102
The Learning Resource Center (LRC), located in Lavaca Hall, houses printed and non-printed materials.
Services for instructors include:
- Professional reference assistance and circulation of reserve materials as directed by instructor.
- Classes may be brought to the library to do research if a reservation is made in advance.
- Introduction to Library Research Sessions for students are held each semester; specific times/dates will be published in the Thunderbridge, Library website, as well as distributed printed schedules.
- A staff identification card is required to check out materials. Adjunct faculty may obtain one in the I.D. Card office El Paso Hall, Room E-034
- Library holds a reserve a copy of texts used in classes.