Beginning of the Semester
Start Information and Required Documentation
- Instructors will receive room assignments from their respective departments.
- Instructors should have their syllabus ready to distribute to students at first class meeting. Posting the syllabus on eCampus is recommended as a sustainable practice.
- Tracking attendance is required during the first 10 days of the semester.
- Maintain attendance records for students attending Richland Collegiate High School (RCHS).
- Instructors use eConnect to input official certification of class attendance on or before the 12th day of class.
- Certification in eConnect is critical to Richland to receive state funding.
- Certification in eConnect is critical to students who receive financial aid.