Professional Development Opportunities
- Each year funds are budgeted by the college to help adjunct faculty attend professional conferences, workshops, etc.
- Request for funds should be made as early in the semester as possible and should be submitted to the treasurer of the Adjunct Faculty Association and are processed on an individual basis.
- After attending an event, a short evaluation report needs to be written and submitted to the Adjunct Faculty Association. This can either be done in writing or by attending an Adjunct Faculty Association meeting.
- Funds are also sometimes available through school offices
- For more information on funding, please contact the ACCESS Center and the Adjunct Faculty Association.