Benefits You Can Take to the Bank!
When you graduate, there’s a good chance you will work for a business. That’s where the largest number of employment opportunities are – especially the better paying ones. While salaries for people employed by business firms vary significantly, depending on the industry, years of work experience, level of education, and other factors, many of our graduates experience tremendous opportunities for growth, advancement, and higher income.
It all starts with taking business courses that can lead to an Associate of Applied Sciences degree in Business Administration. After completing coursework, you will be prepared to become a better employee, own your own business, or transfer to a four-year college or university and earn a bachelor’s degree.
Our program offers several unique advantages that make Richland’s Business Administration program the right choice when compared to other colleges and career schools. Here’s why
- Quality education at a low-affordable cost
- Enhanced opportunities for career advancement
- Increased earnings potential.
- College Credit for Work Experience.
- Employment opportunities in literally every industry
- Career Placement Services
- Professional attention from caring, experienced professors
- On campus, fast track, and online learning course scheduling options
- A sense of accomplishment and confidence