POFT 1380 Cooperative Education
Prerequisite – Business Office Systems and Support Majors
- Earn college credit while you work
- Work at least 20 hours per week.
- Combine classroom learning with work experience
- Develop specific objectives
- Refine self-confidence, maturity, and professional skills
- Discuss time-management strategies
- Implement and enhance critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Exhibit interpersonal skills
- Seminar Dates: There will be 4 seminars per semester. Seminars are 9:00 – 12:50 on Saturdays. Check current class schedule for dates.