Click here to start registering online.
Call 972-238-6144 or 972-238-6146
Walk-in registration is available in the Continuing Education Registration Office located in Thunderduck Hall during these hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 am to 7:00 pm
Friday – 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday – 9:00 am to 1:30 pm
* When registering by mail or telephone, the following information must be included:
- Full name
- Social Security number
- Mailing address
- Home & work telephone numbers
- Course name, course number, section number
- Credit card number and expiration date
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express only.
Register by mail and enclose a check, money order or credit card information on your registration form.
Please be sure to include your date of birth and driver’s license number.
12800 Abrams Road
Dallas, TX 75243-2199
Students who are interested in admission to Health Professions Certificate Programs are advised to attend a Program Information Session prior to completion of an application packet followed by an interview with the Program Administrator.
- Application packets may be obtained by clicking on the link above or attending an information session.
- Click on one of the links above to take you to a PDF version of each packet.
- Questions or comments about Health Professions Division Programs: HealthProfessions@dcccd.edu
If you have called and our lines were busy, we apologize. Please let us call you back.
Please leave your name, number and a good time to return your call.
Call (972 ) 238-6005 or (972) 238-6006.