Learn to Make Money as a tax preparer in just 2 MONTHS
- Gainful Employment People are always going to need help with their taxes.
- Job Security Not every job can offer security, but tax preparation is something nearly everyone needs help with at some point and will always be in high demand.
- Flexible Work Options This is one major boon associated with becoming a tax preparer. You have so many options when it comes to your schedule. You could work full-time, part-time, seasonally, or to supplement another profession.
- Earn a Certificate Quickly and Get to Work When you take our tax preparer courses, you could earn your certificate in 8 weeks. This means you could get to work and begin earning a living and building your professional reputation in just a couple of months.
- Lifelong Knowledge and Skills You might find that you really enjoy tax preparation and make it your lifelong profession. Many businesses see this type of knowledge and experience as a major bonus and it could give you the edge when applying for future positions.
In this beginner tax preparer course, you will learn to prepare tax returns and research tax issues for most Form 1040 individual, non-business taxpayers; plus the basics of Schedule C/self-employed tax returns.
To register, call 972.238.6972
Dental Assisting Program
In today’s job market, trained Dental Assisting is an ideal career for people who are interested in developing valuable skills and working in a satisfying career. Our program is designed to prepare the student to function effectively as an integral member of the dental health care team.
The program is stimulating, fast paced instruction that relies heavily on student participation. The course provides classroom instruction and basic clinical assisting skills. During the ten week training students will learn dental theory and terminology, the techniques of four-handed chairside procedures, exposing and processing dental radiographs or x-rays including introduction to digital and panoramic radiology. Instruction covers infection control standards, obtaining impressions of the oral cavity for the fabrication of study models and custom trays used for vital bleaching procedures, preparing dental material, and fabrication of provisional coverage. Students spend time assisting and observing in a practicing dental office. The Dental Assisting Program prepares students for the Texas Certification in Radiology, Infection Control and Jurisprudence.
For questions, please call 972-238-6972 or email Heather Young.
Human Resource Professional
Earning a credential from HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) speaks volumes — about you as an HR professional, about the organization you serve and about the employees who put their trust in you. An HRCI certification distinguishes you as a master in the HR field, with proven levels of skills and knowledge, and the competence necessary to mitigate risks and drive business results.
Whether you are an HR expert or just starting out, HRCI has a suite of proven credentials that are just right for your level of experience.
For additional information, call 972.238.6972
Early Childcare Associate
Do you like working with children? Do you want to start your own in-home childcare or work for a childcare center? Or, do you already work in one of these areas and need to become certified as a Child Development Associate? Our Early Childcare Associate certificate program will cover the basics of childcare as well as prepare students to become CDA certified, CPR certified, and provide additional instruction in food safety & nutrition, guidance & behavioral issues, and employment preparation. Classes fill up quickly so call 972-238-6972 and register today!
CompTIA A+ Certification Training
Would you like to learn more about computers? Have you been thinking about a career in the IT field, but not sure where to start? Would you like to obtain an industry certification that will make you more marketable to employers? Then we have the classes for you! We offer two courses, Managing and Maintaining PC I & II, that will prepare you to take the A+ certification exams. The A+ certification is an entry-level computer certification for PC computer service technicians. The exams are designed to certify the competency of entry-level PC computer service professionals in installing, maintaining, customizing, and operating personal computers. Students who obtain the A+ certification can then complete additional training in other areas such as Network+, Security +, CISCO, and/or Cloud Support Fundamentals. For additional information, call 972.238.6972.