Please note: All steps must be completed prior to registration.
View our Time Lines Student Checklist!
New Students: Steps for Registering with Richland and receiving accommodations through the Disability Services Office (DSO)
- Complete online application for Dallas County Community College District (DCCCD).
- Return to Richland DSO Home Page and:
- Call (972) 238-6180 or email email@example.com to make an appointment
with an advisor for registration.
- The following items must be submitted to DSO one week before meeting with an advisor/counselor:
- Current Documentation of your disability within the last 5 years (please click on Documentation Guidelines for description of documentation requirements.)
- Hard copy of New Student Information Form
*Please schedule your advising appointment each semester once registration begins.
The Disability Services Office at Richland College has been recognized at the local, state, and national level for its innovative practices in providing support services for students with disabilities. One of these is the Total ReIntegration (TRI) program.
Please call (972) 238-6180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information.
Students with disabilities attending any DCCCD college have a right to appeal decisions concerning physical and academic accommodations by submitting a written petition to the college’s designated Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance Officer.
Jerry Owens, Assistant Director Facilities Services