Why Go to College?
- Every bit of education you get after high school increases the chances you’ll earn good pay. Most college graduates earn more money during their working years than people who stop their education at high school earn.
- The more education you get the more likely it is you will always have a job. According to one estimate, by the year 2028 there will be 19 million more jobs for educated workers than there are qualified people to fill them.
- Continuing education after high school is much more important for your generation than it was for your parents’ generation. Today most good jobs require more than a high school diploma. Businesses want to hire people who know how to think and solve problems.
- Education beyond high school gives you a lot of other benefits, including meeting new people, taking part in new opportunities to explore your interests and experiencing success.
- To get started on your education at Richland College, start with Admissions
Program Services Assistant