For step-by-step instructions on how to register online for credit classes click here. For step-by-step instructions on how to register online for non-credit classes click here. Send email requests to email@example.com, or call the Continuing Education & Emeritus office at 972-238-6972, or visit us in Thunderduck Hall, Suite T160.
2017 Summer/Fall Emeritus Registration
- Summer registration for credit and non-credit classes begins Tuesday, April 18, 2017.
- Fall registration for non-credit classes begins July 18, 2017.
- Fall registration for credit classes begins July 24, 2017.
In support of the Richland College Mission, the Richland Emeritus plus 50 Program provides affordable, quality education to enable individuals 50 and over to stay intellectually challenged and enriched, physically fit and socially connected. Volunteer opportunities help promote Richland College student success. Community partnerships provide life-long learning opportunities at area retirement facilities.
- Receive Emeri-News via email and stay in the Emeritus plus 50 loop!
- New Course Offerings and Class Changes
- Upcoming Events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- News, Announcements, and More