Connections Registration Information
To register you will need to give your name, student ID number, and the name of your professor if you are taking the workshop for credit.
Face-to-Face workshops are held on campus. There are three ways to register for face-to-face workshops:
- Visit The Learning Center in Medina Hall (M216)
- Call The Learning Center at 972-238-6226
- Click on the following link to make an online reservation
Click on the schedule to find this month’s schedule of workshops. You can also click on the topics list to see a complete list of topics offered in The Learning Center. If you see a topic that interests you but don’t see it on the schedule, please contact Melinda Franklin at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out when this topic will be offered.
Connections workshops are offered by The Leaning Center in order to help students improve their study and interpersonal skills. Check your course syllabuses because some instructors will offer extra credit to students for taking workshops.
To access online workshops:
- Go to the Richland homepage
- Click on Tools and then eCampus in the upper right corner
- Click on Access Courses and log in
- Click on Community
- Click on RLC-CONNECTIONS WORKSHOPS-ONLINE
- Click on Workshop Topics (on the left in green)
- Scroll down until you find the workshop you want
- After each workshop, take the quiz which can be found in the same folder as the workshop
Don’t forget to finish the workshop in plenty of time for it to be graded and turned in by the deadline!
Coordinator Connections Workshops
The Learning Center
Medina Hall – M216