Program Service Coordinator
El Paso Hall: E082B (Inside LakeSide Resource Center)
The Male Achievement Program (MAP) of Richland College is a higher education based student development association which seeks to increase the retention and college completion of male/minority students.
Through the offering of various activities and events, the MAP aims to help participants develop personal & leadership skills as well as achieve their individual, career and academic goals.
- Peer Networking – Academic / Colleague support system
- Family Environment – Genuine Supportive Interactions
- Discussion Groups – Honest, Relevant, Real-Life, Meaningful Dialogue
- Promote Completion – Associate Degree and Professional Certifications
- Leadership Development – Participant-coordinated and Led Activities
- Group Connection – MAP Program Apparel and Accessories
- Goal Commitment – Goal-Setting and Success Planning
- Mentorship – Mentor Others / Be Mentored by Faculty/Staff
- Success Workshops – Topics for Personal & Academic Thriving
- Character Development – Honor & Incorporate ThunderValues
- Personal Development – Self, Career, Relationships, Finances etc.
Activities, Events, Workshops, Discussions, Movies, Resources, Networking, Mentoring, Having Fun, Helping, Risk-taking, Studying, Reading, Achieving, Teamwork, Challenges, Planning, Goal-Setting, Eating, Practicing, Traveling, Representing, Leading, Following, Working, Talking, Listening, Growing, Watching, Learning, Unlearning, Growing, Encouraging, Inspiring, Motivating, Dreaming, Believing, Performing, Consulting, Addressing, and Progressing.
Join the MAP and receive regular program announcements!