Levels of Achievement
By participating in various activities and completing practical tasks, participants attain increasing levels of achievement. Below represents the program’s levels of achievement, each which comes with a list of benefits & distinction levels.
Level I: Primary Participant
Level II: Program Leader
Level III: Program Officer
Level IV: Distinguished Program Officer (DPO) – highest level
Participants become Program Alumni once they complete their program of study.
- Eligible to participate in all Type A, B & C program activities and events.
- Receive MAP apparel and accessories such as t-shirts, wristbands, ink pens, caps etc.
- Receive gift certificates for local restaurants, movie theaters and retail stores etc.
- Receive lunch with the Director of Student Life and/or VP for Student Development.
- Receive campus-wide recognition through affiliation with a Distinguished Program.
See the MAP handbook for full expectations, benefits and level requirements. The MAP handbook can be reviewed anytime in the MAP Program Coordinator’s office (Lakeside Resource Center EO82)
E-mail: RLCMAP@dcccd.edu to join or for more information.