|School of Mathematics, Science & Health Professions||Health Professions Admissions Office Hours|
|Sabine Hall SH205|
Students are seen without appointment
|Health Professions is located on the second floor of Wichita Hall, with easy access from Parking Lot D.|
Information Sessions are presented every Wednesday afternoon, at 2:00 p.m. in room WH253.
Mondays: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 2:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Tuesdays: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 2:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Wednesdays: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Thursdays: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 2:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Fridays: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- View Online Health Professions Information Session or attend a live session on campus
- Print out or obtain Application for Admission Packet from Health Professions
- Review requirements for your chosen certificate
- Review the Online Continuing Education Class Schedule
- Submit application and other required documentation to Admissions Coordinator in Wichita Hall, room WH244 or by email to obtain approval to register. All courses in Health Professions require a signature except CPR, Recertification and Exam Review courses)
- Take signed registration form to Continuing Education in Thunderduck Hall
- Register and pay or have tuition deducted from financial aid