Student Organization Resources
The following documents are to assist you with planning and implementing a successful event here at Richland College. If you have questions or concerns during the planning process please contact the Office of Student Life.
- Program Planning Guide
- Event Budget Guide
- Online Event Request Form | Event Request Form (PDF)
- Food Handling Guide
- Movie Copyright Information
- Post Event Evaluation & Assessment
Each semester returning student clubs and organizations have to register with the Office of Student Life. The following documents should be complete and submitted to Student Life so your club/organization can remain in good standing and host campus events.
- Petition Recognition for Student Club/Organization
- Officer Roster
- Constitution Guide (check with the Office of Student Life to see if you have an updated Constitution on file)
- Member List (optional)
Need help completing District or Student Life Forms? See the samples below to assist you with completing campus forms and avoiding delays with reservations or approvals.