Room Reservations Forms
Please read the information below carefully before making a reservation.
- During normal campus operating hours
- No events during holidays when the campus is closed
- No events during holiday weekends. If the holiday falls on Monday, campus will be closed the preceding Saturday and Sunday.
- Del Rio Labs – Contact Nancy Rice at x6375 to request.
- Fannin Performance Hall – E-mail requests to email@example.com or in Outlook, RLC TheatreRequest
- A250, A237 – Contact Administration receptionist at x6192 to request.
- E081, E087, E088- Reserved by the Lakeside Resource Center (E082) receptionist. Call extension x3777.
- Soccer fields – Contact room coordinator for information.
- Tennis Courts – Cannot be reserved.
- Complete one form – If you are requesting multiple rooms for one event including multiple days, complete one form. Use comment section for additional information.
- Complete multiple forms – If you are requesting multiple, separate, unrelated events.
- Rooms will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A room confirmation will be sent to you from RLC Rooms.
- If a room setup is needed, submit a Facility Work Request to Jerri Barron in Facilities Services by completing the following form, with the room confirmation attached, within 48 hours of your scheduled event.
- For any media needs, contact Media Distribution at 972-238-6085 or complete an online request form: