- Credentialed in all courses they teach according to accreditation agency criteria:
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- Trained and certified with tools and techniques for OnLine content delivery
- Student-centered teaching focused on shared student/faculty success
- Life-Long Learners developing Life-Long Learners
- Accomplish the mission of Richland College
- Teaching, Learning, Community Building
Faculty Resources Available Through eCampus
RLC-Faculty Resources Site:
The official Richland College training and resource site for all credit faculty. Faculty training academies, access to eCampus support teams, interactive faculty discussions.
The official Richland College training and resource site for all Continuing Education faculty.
eCampus on Campus at Richland:
Drawing on experiences from Richland’s master-teachers across many disciplines, this site is both a practical guide and an inspiration as faculty pool resources that connect students to their success.
Peer Interaction Online – Richland:
A resource site for professors who want to include more student-to-student engagement in their online courses. This site is a collection of shared experiences from seasoned Online Learning professors.