International (F1) and ESOL Students

If you hold an F1 visa you must be admitted through the Richland College Multicultural Center.

If your native language is other than English, you may be required to enroll in English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses. You must contact the Multicultural Center advisors to see if you are eligible for the ESOL waiver.

If you have questions, please email