Employee expectations are described in detail in OPERATIONAL MEMORANDUM DEA-802 (Professional Development) and OPERATIONAL MEMORANDUM DEA-804 (Core Expectations)
All Adjunct Faculty and Part-time Staff will complete or attend the following Core Expectations each academic year:
- FERPA Training XREG-2000-80000 (online class)*
- Sexual Harassment Awareness Training XREG-2000-80001 (online class)*
- Keeping Safe in a Campus Emergency XSAF-1001-80000 (online class)*
- Fall and Spring Return Week Meetings and Activities (Adjunct Faculty only)
*Must be completed within the first 60 days of employment
New Adjunct Faculty will complete the following within the first thirty (30) days of employment:
- eCampus Basics – Grade Center & Syllabus (online class / XDLP-2001-94501)
- eConnect Basics XCMP-1000-85000 (online class)
- New Adjunct Faculty Orientation XNEO-3001-80000 (online class)
Note 1: Before teaching online, employees will complete eCampus Certification (XDLP-2001-94501).
Note 2: For all online classes, please register in eConnect and complete the training in eCampus.