Registration & Transcript Instructions
To Register for a TOLI Class:
Note: All instructions start from the employee page on eConnect. You will need your 7-digit employee ID number.
- Go to eConnect and click on the employee page.
- Under Log In, follow the instructions; enter your 3 by 4 (abc1234) ID number and password and then click on submit. If you do not have an eConnect account please click on Setup e-Connect Account.
- Under Staff Enrichment Registration, click on Register for Staff
- Under Register for Staff Enrichment, use the drop down menu to select term, location, today’s date as the start date, and click Submit. (Note: DO NOT enter the course title or end dates.)
- Under Select Staff Enrichment Classes, you will see all of the classes
offered. Under the column named “Select Section”, click in the box of the class you want to register for and click Submit.
- You are now registered for the training session and will receive a
To Drop a TOLI Class:
- Log on to eConnect as an employee
- Choose “Drop Staff Enrichment Class”
- Select course you want to drop by checking the drop box to the left and click “submit”
- You will receive a confirmation that your course was successfully dropped
To view your professional development transcript:
- Go to the eConnect Employee Menu.
- Under Log In, enter your 7-digit employee ID number and password and then click on submit.
- Under My Personal Information, click on Staff Enrichment Report.
- Select “All Terms,” and click Submit.
Your Staff Enrichment Report in eConnect should always include sessions that are offered through TOLI and district Organizational Development (Org Dev). If you have completed other professional development items, you must submit them via our online TOLI Credit Form.