|TRIO/Upward Bound Office: C225A|
To prepare 9th-12th grade high school students for success in college.
- Students must meet the U.S. Department of Education low-income guidelines.
- Students must be a potential first-generation college-bound student in their family.
- Students must attend North Garland High School or Richardson High School.
Academic Enrichment Opportunities
- Enrichment Sessions 1 Saturday per month during the academic year
- Tutoring eight (8) hours per week during the academic year
- Six week summer enrichment program at Richland College
- Summer Bridge Program – opportunity to earn 6 college credits at Richland College
- Cultural Awareness
- Field Trips
- Personal Development Workshops
- Career Exploration
- PSAT, SAT, ACT, and STARR Preparation
- College Tours
- Assistance in preparing applications – College and Financial Aid